Index Data is seeking a passionate, systematic and articulate individual to join our amazing team as a Marketing Analyst. We are a software and services company delivering solutions for the future of libraries. Founded in 1994, Index Data is a global, highly talented, distributed team of diverse, fun, interesting and accomplished people. Although we work virtually, we pull the team together frequently, whether it’s Montreal, Madrid, Malaga or Miami. Index Data is a leading force in the development of the FOLIO platform, Project ReShare, and the Library Data Platform. Our team enjoys a strong history of enthusiastic collaboration with these communities.
As the Marketing Analyst you will help our team identify market needs, trends and cultivate opportunities for our services. Our relationships with the open communities we work with are at the heart of our success. You will help us strengthen and extend our ties. Our team is passionate about Open Source software, community-based collaborations, and the work of Libraries. We look for you to bring your own passions and interests to the mix.
Leveraging your exceptional organizational, analytical and communication skills, you will perform a wide range of duties, including:
- Conducting research on library market trends, products and services
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting marketing and sales data
- Observing community dynamics and leading community outreach activities
- Monitoring customer feedback, identifying new opportunities
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our website and customer communications
- Devising and evaluating methods for collecting market data
- Organizing, responding and coordinating other contributions to various RFP/customer requests
- Assisting with overall customer satisfaction by completing various duties as assigned
To be successful, you will need:
- 2+ years working in Marketing or a related field
- Ninja skills analyzing data (spreadsheets, databases, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership and meticulous attention to detail
- The ability and comfort working from wherever you are with a remote, distributed team
- Comfort wearing many hats and ‘doing whatever it takes’ to get the job done
- To be passionate about the future of libraries
- To be based in North America (this is a 100% remote position)
Things that would be cool:
- Bachelor degree in a field such as marketing, business, economics, communications or mathematics
- Experience managing websites
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience in the Library industry
- Coding experience (we’re geeks)
Index Data offers a competitive benefits package, and really is a great place to work. Please consider joining us!
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.