Index Data is proud to announce that we, along with over 60 other Massachusetts technology companies, have joined the Tech Compact for Social Justice. This initiative was established under the leadership of the Executive Diversity and Inclusion Steering Committee (EDISC) of the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council (Mass TLC) to promote meaningful change in making Massachusetts’ tech industry more diverse, inclusive, and socially just for workers of all backgrounds. To participate in the Tech Compact, tech companies commit to change in three or more areas relating to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. Index Data, a long-term member of Mass TLC, embraced the opportunity to respond to the challenge.
At Index Data we have committed to the following:
- Greater racial diversity in hiring, leadership development, and/or board composition.
- Increasing financial contributions to existing organizations/ initiatives that support racial diversity, inclusion, economic opportunities, and/or social justice.
- Providing increased resources to support employee learning and participation in activities related to social justice, anti-discrimination, and/or volunteerism.
- Requiring companies on whose boards we sit to report on racially diverse hiring, leadership development, and promotion as well as include racial diversity metrics in evaluation of the CEO.
- Greater racial diversity in talent pipeline development programs (internships, etc.).
This is an opportunity to continue to diversify our team and support social justice for all. We invite other companies to join us in this endeavor. To learn more, visit https://www.masstlc.org/wecommit/ .